Thank you for reading this blog!
One year from the creation of TBMDB, I am still surprised and humbled about the large number of weekly returning visitors, the time spent per visitor and the wide geographical distribution!
I have invested serious time and effort in creating and updating the blog in parallel with 60-80h work weeks, to keep myself and others updated in the subject, find and present interesting concepts, presentations and videos, and answer related questions by email. I have a limited time for the blog and have prioritized content before marketing.
If you like this blog and you're willing to chip in a few minutes of your time, you could help improving the content of this blog and help it reach more people.
Please consider doing any of the following:
To improve the content of this blog:
- Comment the content on the blog, to @sundelin or to anders (@) tbmdb.com
- Notify me if you read or watch something that could be relevant for the readers of this blog
- Send me an email of what you like and don't like, so the content and structure can be improved
To increase the number of readers:
- Post about or link to this blog on Twitter, Facebook, your own blog or webpage
- Recommend the blog to coworkers, friends, class mates, or others you think could be interested
- Recommend the blog to people you know at other blogs, newspapers or magazines
These little things can make a huge difference. It gives me moral support to continue to provide resources for your personal development and business model innovation.
Thanks for your help and support.