Monday, December 1, 2008

About The Business Model Database Blog

My name is Anders Sundelin (About me) and this is my personal blog where I explore issues of Business Models and Business Model Innovation with the objectives to:

1. Establish a blog with news, information and commentary on innovative and existing business models to keep myself and others updated in the subject

2. Present own and identified concepts, interesting presentations, publications and books that can serve as a starting point for those of you who want to search for deeper information

3. Find creative and smart individuals interested in discussing and developing business models

The long term goal is to build a comprehensive database of business models and tools for business model innovation together with a discussion forum or thinktank in the subject.

Stay in touch
Subscribe to TBMDB through RSS
Social Networking through Twitter or LinkedIn
Email me at anders(at)tbmdb.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anders,

    Glad I've stumbled across your site. This is something we're currently debating in the UK - looking at the future of business models for business-to-business (B2B) publishers.

    Rgds
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete